Play with Simply Music - 4 Song Workshop
Online Self-Study Introductory Program: Learn to play songs and improvisations on the piano, immediately, at your own pace from the comfort of your own home, even if you don’t have a piano or keyboard!
- Learn great-sounding songs immediately
- Great for all ages
- Only a small time commitment
Scroll down for more information.
Play with Simply Music is an online self-study version of Simply Music’s introductory Student Workshop. It’s the most affordable and convenient way to get a taste of what it’s like to study Simply Music® Piano with a teacher — and you can watch the first full lesson video for free!
Presented by Master Simply Music Teachers Robin Keehn and Mark S, Meritt in cooperation with Simply Music, the Play with Simply Music program includes two months’ worth of lesson instruction for less than the price of two weeks of lessons with a teacher. You’ll receive:
An enhanced version of the Student Home Materials (SHMs) for Simply Music’s 4-song introductory Student Workshop, including:
- Enhanced Reference Book PDF
- Support Videos
- Audio Recordings
- Practice Pad, allowing you to do the program even if you don’t have a piano or keyboard
Six comprehensive Lesson Videos taught by Master Simply Music Teachers Robin Keehn and Mark S. Meritt, covering:
- Thorough teaching of the four Student Workshop pieces
- Four improvisation projects
- Informative discussions about the Simply Music Piano Method, key principles, bonus learning strategies, and more
- Demonstrations of advanced curriculum pieces developed from the four Student Workshop pieces
- Information on options for moving forward in studying the Simply Music Piano Method
Click here to Watch Lesson 1 now for FREE!